Welcome to T&C Shaggy Chic, the grooming and boarding specialists located in Kasson, Minnesota.
Dogs will be screened for compatibility with other dogs.
** Proof of vaccinations required: Bordetella, distemper, rabies**
We do not require, but highly recommend, dogs have flu shots for their protection.
Know this about us:
- We use gentle grooming techniques and will not rush the dogs through.
- We make sure all our equipment is safe and clean.
- Pets will be provided with water before, during and after the groom.
- We work to accommodate our customers’ schedules so we do not have set hours, we groom by appointment.
- For boarding dogs spend some of the time with us at the shop and some at our home.
- You provide your food and we will do our best to keep them on your schedule.
- Bring any toys, etc. that you think will make your pet more comfortable.
- We have a large fenced in backyard for them to exercise and play in, we are always with them.
- Competitve pricing.
Our clients say it best…
Wonderful place to bring your dogs-she really cares for the dog and my dog always looks so great after his appointments
Best Experience Ever!
Our two Golden Retrievers are four years old, but had never been professionally groomed before, so we were a little concerned as to how they would do. However, Carol has such a warm, friendly personality and loves dogs a lot! I appreciate that she and her son don’t rush the dogs through grooming, but take the time needed to make each pup feel comfortable. We couldn’t believe the transformation when we picked Sofie and Row Beau up. No more mats and Muppet paws. I would give them more than five stars if I could!
We have a standard poodle named Jurnie Hope and she is our sons service dog, our groomer left and we had a hard time trusting other groomers from bad experiences. Wow! I was utterly amazed at how beautiful of a job they did with Jurnie and am so happy we found her place. We pride ourselves in this dog and am so proud to tell where she gets groomed.
BEST GROOMERS IN THE AREA!!
Carol does an absolutely AMAZING job with my Pomeranian! He comfortable with her (which is really rare because he HATES being groomed), and he instantly feels confident when he steps out her studio. Carol is seriously the only groomer I will ever recommend!!
Great place to take your dogs
My granddaughter and I took our dogs to get them groomed. They are very jumpy dogs and not easy to work with. Carol did an awesome job of making them feel calm and did a wonderful job cutting their hair. The place is easy to find and her prices are extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend this place !